Master Your Mind in 3 Simple Steps
“Awaken your power and gain control of your life!”
The reason I say this is because when people have no awareness of their thoughts and feelings they are in automatic mode and just react to situations. They are like a leaf blowing in the wind because whichever way the wind blows it takes them that way. When people become awakened and conscious they can take control of their mind and create peace and happiness in their life.
Did you know that most people utilize less than 10% of their mind? Our mind is the most powerful tool we own. People are not utilizing parts of their mind and therefore limiting themselves in being, doing or having what they want.
Parts of the mind
- The conscious mind operates from our five senses
- The subconscious mind is in charge of recent memories which holds behavior patterns, reoccurring thoughts, habits and feelings
- The unconscious mind is the storehouse of all long term memories, and past experiences from birth
There has been a great increase in people experiencing depression, anxiety and stress. It is costing the Australian government and employers billions of dollars each year.
Mastering the mind results in:
- Stress reduction
- Overcoming depression and anxiety
- Enhanced health and wellbeing
- Improved relationships
- Inner peace and happiness
- Ability to achieve what you want in life
That is why I have developed the AIM Formula, to Master your Mind in 3 Simple steps.
The AIM formula is a simple 3 step model to Master your Mind.
- First step is awareness
- The second step is identify
- The third step is mind strategies.
- Awareness is the first key to change. When we are aware of something it is half solved. We can then gain the knowledge, skills and abilities to create change. With awareness we have a point of choice of how we want to be.
- Identify the types of distorted thinking and which ones you are using. Uncover negative thought patterns, unconscious programming, conditioning, and limiting beliefs. Discover the parts of the mind.
- Mind strategies. Develop strategies to untwist your thinking, control your mind and change your behaviour. Learn the keys to create what you want.
Jason works as a tech advisor in customer service and is also a musician. He lives with his partner and two children. He attended sessions as he was feeling stressed and reacting to situations with anger.
When I was going through the steps of the AIM Formula my self – awareness increased and I stopped reacting to situations and began to respond differently. I identified my negative thought patterns and limiting beliefs which were contributing to my behaviour. I realised I had the power to make changes. I applied the strategies and tools and my life improved an 8 out of 10. I feel calmer, more in control and my relationship with my partner and children have improved greatly.
Learning the AIM formula is similar to aiming for a bullseye – target. At first you may miss the bull’s eye a few times but with practise your focus and aim gets better until you achieve the target.
Awaken the power within you and Master your Mind now! Contact me today, for a complimentary 20 minute phone consultation. “Gaining Clarity Session.